At present, there is no one-size-fits-all approach for designing bispecific antibodies. Different target combinations may necessitate different bispecific antibody frameworks and binding epitopes to achieve the desired biological activity. The potential therapeutic efficacy of a bispecific antibody is determined by three essential factors: its antibody sequence, the target combination, and its assembly form.
Biocytogen's antibody discovery platforms, including RenMab, RenLite, and RenNano mice, provide an array of diverse antibody sequences. Additionally, Project Integrum offers a broader range of target combinations for developing bispecific antibodies. The use of the RenLite common light-chain mouse platform and the bispecific antibody assembly platform with independent intellectual property rights enables the assembly of bispecific antibodies with diverse structural forms, allowing the identification of lead molecules with good druggability through in vitro and in vivo evaluations. Through this approach, Biocytogen has successfully developed novel target-combined bispecific antibody molecules with innovative mechanisms of action and good synergism, enhancing the likelihood of successful clinical translation.
Our common light chain bispecific antibody platform provides numerous benefits:
1. The platform enables the swift assembly of symmetric common light chain bispecific antibodies using fully human common light chain antibodies, reducing light-heavy chain mismatches.
2. The use of RenLite KO mice and the high-throughput Beacon antibody discovery platform results in the production of highly diverse antibodies with high affinity.
3. Through the large-scale in vivo efficacy evaluation system, multiple novel target combinations can be screened, leading to the identification of differential, effective, and safe new therapies.
Biocytogen's 3A bispecific antibody assembly platform provides numerous benefits:
1. The platform is compatible with the assembly of various components, including scFv, polypeptides, ligands, nanobodies, and cytokines, allowing for the production of diverse bispecific antibodies.
2. The use of technologies such as knobs-into-hole allows for a more flexible assembly form of bispecific antibodies, increasing the potential for producing innovative therapeutics.
Bispecific Antibodies Under Development
1. BsAbs generated by the RenLite Platform: YH006 - CTLA-4×OX40 BsAb
2. BsAbs generated by the 3A Platform: YH010 - PD-L1×IL12, XX x IL21 cytokine bispecific molecule
3. A next-generation CD40 BsAb: YH008 - PD-1×CD40 BsAb
AACR2021: Advancing Bispecific Antibody Discovery using a Common Light Chain Immunoglobulin Humanized Mouse
AACR2021: A Novel PD1-CD40 Bispecific Antibody YH008 Induces Potent Anti-tumor Activity in-vivo by PD1 Dependent Activation of CD40 Signaling
AACR 2022: YH008, a PD-1-CD40 Bispecific Antibody, Inhibits Tumor Growth In Vivo Through PD-1-Dependent Activation of CD40 Signaling
March 10, 2022 Biocytogen Signs RenMab/RenLite Licensing Agreement with BeiGene